540 Asbury Circle N.E.,
Atlanta, GA
30322

The Candler Library

図書館歩行者優先
学校地域の歴史/文化財

このサイトについて

No votes yet

The original Candler Library was designed by Edward L. Tilton in 1924 and anchors one end of the main quadrangle of the Emory University campus. The building with its grand two-story reading room and adjacent sky-lit lobby and ornamental main stair hall occupies a place of physical and symbolic importance on the historic campus.

The restoration, renovation, and adaptive reuse program required restoration of the architectural character of the original building envelope through roof and window replacement; restoration of the volume and architectural character of the original reading room and adjacent grand lobbies and stair hall; adaptive re-use of the balance of the original building as state-of-the-art classrooms, faculty offices and deans’ suites; construction of 10,000-sf, two-story addition to house more faculty offices and small group teaching spaces.

Location:

Javascript is required to view this map.

コメント

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

コネクション

ここでは、関連したサイトと比較、地図の探索、ボランティアについてやこのサイトへの行きかたなどがわかります。

行きかた

このグリーンサイトと同じ第一アイコンを指定しているサイトは自動的にここに表示されます。ここに表示されているほかのサイトを見て比較してみよう。
この地図にある関連サイト
世界中の関連サイト
Choose a connections category from the list on the left.

マルチメディア

Be the first to add a photo, video, or PDF about this site! Each expresses a personal perspective.

インパクト

まだ誰からもインパクトは報告されていません!一番目になりませんか?

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Donate to GreenMaps