Church of All Nations (United Methodist)

48 St.Mark's Place
New York
NY 10003

Church of All Nations (United Methodist)

祈りの場所

このサイトについて

No votes yet

The Church of all nations Began in 1904 when the Methodist opened the Wesley Rescue Hall on Houston Street near second Avenue.In 1922, the hall was replaced by the three-story church of all Nations Chapel and five-story neighborhood house.During the depression, government food tickets were handed out in the church's' halls. in 1975, the Church -by then also known as Iglesia Metodista unid Todas Las Naciones- moved to the former First German Methodist episcopal Church building at 48 st. Mark's place in the east Village. In 2005 , a merger took place between three United Methodist churches in the Village-All nations, Washington Square, and Metropolitan-Duane-to form The Church of the Village, located in the former Metropolitan-Duane Church on 13th street at seventh Avenue.

Location:

Javascript is required to view this map.

コメント

コネクション

ここでは、関連したサイトと比較、地図の探索、ボランティアについてやこのサイトへの行きかたなどがわかります。

行きかた

このグリーンサイトと同じ第一アイコンを指定しているサイトは自動的にここに表示されます。ここに表示されているほかのサイトを見て比較してみよう。
世界中の関連サイト
Choose a connections category from the list on the left.

マルチメディア

Registered users can post photos, videos, and documents here.

インパクト

まだ誰からもインパクトは報告されていません!一番目になりませんか?

Donate to GreenMaps