St. Nicholas Carpatho-Russian orthodox Church (Former memorial Chapel of St. Mark’s Parish).

288 east 10 street
New York
NY 10009

St. Nicholas Carpatho-Russian orthodox Church (Former memorial Chapel of St. Mark’s Parish).

祈りの場所

このサイトについて

No votes yet

This building was constructed in 1882-83 as the Memorial Chapel of St. Mark’s Parish by Rutherfurd Stuyvesant for his deceased wife, Mary Pierrepont Rutherfurd Stuyvesant. St. Mark’s Church in the Bowery was an Episcopalian church located to the west of the Memorial Chapel at 10th Street and 2nd Avenue. This church probably ceased being a chapel of St. Mark’s Parish around 1909 and was occupied by the Holy Trinity Slovak Lutheran Church until 1911. The present Orthodox Christian congregation rented the church from the Episcopal Diocese of New York in 1925 and in 1937 they bought the building and named the church after St. Nicholas, Archbishop of Myra.

Location:

Javascript is required to view this map.

コメント

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

コネクション

ここでは、関連したサイトと比較、地図の探索、ボランティアについてやこのサイトへの行きかたなどがわかります。

行きかた

このグリーンサイトと同じ第一アイコンを指定しているサイトは自動的にここに表示されます。ここに表示されているほかのサイトを見て比較してみよう。
世界中の関連サイト
Choose a connections category from the list on the left.

マルチメディア

Be the first to add a photo, video, or PDF about this site! Each expresses a personal perspective.

インパクト

まだ誰からもインパクトは報告されていません!一番目になりませんか?

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Donate to GreenMaps