Lot #42: 65 St. Marks Place – German Dispensary

65 St. Marks Place
New York
NY 10003

Lot #42: 65 St. Marks Place – German Dispensary

地域の歴史/文化財文化スポット伝統的な町並み

このサイトについて

No votes yet

- Land was donated by the Stuyvesant family
- One of the Original sites of the German Dispensary, a clinic affiliated with the German Hospital uptown.
- The German Dispensary moved north with the city’s German population. It started out on Canal Street in 1857, moved to the East Village (first to East 3rd St, then to this location) and finally settled on Park Ave/77th St. in 1905

Location:

Javascript is required to view this map.

コメント

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

コネクション

ここでは、関連したサイトと比較、地図の探索、ボランティアについてやこのサイトへの行きかたなどがわかります。

行きかた

このグリーンサイトと同じ第一アイコンを指定しているサイトは自動的にここに表示されます。ここに表示されているほかのサイトを見て比較してみよう。
世界中の関連サイト
Choose a connections category from the list on the left.

マルチメディア

Be the first to add a photo, video, or PDF about this site! Each expresses a personal perspective.

インパクト

まだ誰からもインパクトは報告されていません!一番目になりませんか?

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Donate to GreenMaps