484 Lafayette Avenue
Hawthorne
NJ

Masonic Temple

地域の歴史/文化財

このサイトについて

No votes yet

On the night of May 25, 1918, the Hawthorne Masonic Lodge, No. 212, F. & A.M. was instituted. Meetings for the first five years were held at Lafayette Hall at Fire Company No. 1 on Lafayette Avenue. Membership swelled and the group created the Hawthorne Masonic Building Association for the purpose of erecting a building where they could hold meetings and other activities. A plot was purchased on Lafayette Avenue and on November 7, 1925, a cornerstone for the Masonic Temple was laid. The first regular meeting of the Lodge was held in the finished building on September 16, 1926. By 1948, there were 200 members of the Hawthorne Masonic Lodge.

Today, the Masonic Temple building has been converted into offices.

Part of a community map.

Location:

Javascript is required to view this map.

コメント

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

コネクション

ここでは、関連したサイトと比較、地図の探索、ボランティアについてやこのサイトへの行きかたなどがわかります。

行きかた

このグリーンサイトと同じ第一アイコンを指定しているサイトは自動的にここに表示されます。ここに表示されているほかのサイトを見て比較してみよう。
世界中の関連サイト
Choose a connections category from the list on the left.

マルチメディア

Be the first to add a photo, video, or PDF about this site! Each expresses a personal perspective.

インパクト

まだ誰からもインパクトは報告されていません!一番目になりませんか?

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Donate to GreenMaps