Seward Park Drinking Fountains

Seward Park Drinking Fountains

飲料水源
公園/リクレーション街の広場
エコ農場/パーマカルチャー(循環型農業)

このサイトについて

No votes yet

Over one hundred years ago, settlement workers Lillian D. Wald and Charles B. Stover founded the Outdoor Recreation League (ORL) to promote organized games in public playgrounds as an alternative to play in city streets. Between 1898 and 1902 ORL opened nine privately sponsored playgrounds on municipal parkland. Soon after the City of New York assumed operations of ORL playgrounds in 1902, the facility at Seward Park became the first permanent, municipally built playground in the United States. It opened on October 17, 1903, in the north corner of the park. With its cinder surfacing, fences, recreation pavilion, and play and gymnastic equipment, the facility became a model for playground programming and design.

This park also has four water fountains accessible to the public.

Part of a community map.

Location:

Javascript is required to view this map.

コメント

コネクション

ここでは、関連したサイトと比較、地図の探索、ボランティアについてやこのサイトへの行きかたなどがわかります。

行きかた

Contacts

マルチメディア

Seward Park Drinking Fountains

added by Alex Purdy

flag

インパクト

まだ誰からもインパクトは報告されていません!一番目になりませんか?

Donate to GreenMaps