69 South Fullerton Avenue
Montclair
NJ 07042

St. Luke's Church

祈りの場所重要環境組織ボランティア福祉/サービス地域の歴史/文化財

このサイトについて

No votes yet

St. Luke's is the oldest Episcopal Church in Montclair. The original St. Luke's Church was built in 1846. After being damaged by fire twice, a new church was opened on St. Lukes Place in 1870. Because the size of the congregation grew, the present St. Luke's Church was built in 1889, designed by R. H. Robertson in the Romanesque style. The Tudor style rectory was constructed on the grounds in 1907 and the present Parish House was opened in 1923. The interior was completely redone in 1929.

This building is on the National and State Registers of Historic Places.

The church is home to Second Time Around, a second hand shop, and Toni's Kitchen, a soup kitchen. The church participates in numerous other charitable causes.

http://www.slechurch.org/

Part of a community map.

Location:

Javascript is required to view this map.

コメント

コネクション

ここでは、関連したサイトと比較、地図の探索、ボランティアについてやこのサイトへの行きかたなどがわかります。

行きかた

このグリーンサイトと同じ第一アイコンを指定しているサイトは自動的にここに表示されます。ここに表示されているほかのサイトを見て比較してみよう。
世界中の関連サイト
Choose a connections category from the list on the left.

マルチメディア

St. Luke's Church

added by Montclair NJ

flag

インパクト

まだ誰からもインパクトは報告されていません!一番目になりませんか?

Donate to GreenMaps