Farmers/Local MarketHealthy DiningEco-Agriculture/PermacultureOrganic/Local FoodEco-ProductsFair TradeReuseRecycling


No votes yet

Franny’s is an establishment that makes it a point to be environmentally responsible. The owners place emphasis on quality, sustainability, and transparency with respect to the goings on of their business. The food is locally-grown and the menu contains seasonal foods. The beverages are fair-traded and sustainably produced. The energy that powers the establishment is renewable, 35% coming from wind energy while the remaining 65% comes from hydroelectric powerBiodiesel fuel. Biodiesal fuel is used as kitchen grease as well to minimize waste. Earth-friendly dishwashing products, to-go containers made from biodegradable materials and menus printed on recycled paper are also helps increase sustainability.


Javascript is required to view this map.



Compare related sites, explore the related maps, find out about volunteering, how to get here and more. Soon, you will find ways to share this map here, too.

Getting Here

Every site using the same primary Icon on Open Green Map is automatically linked here. You can compare different approaches and solutions on this map and others around the world.
Related Sites Worldwide
Choose a connections category from the list on the left.



added by Rainforest Brazil



No impacts have been left for this site yet - be the first!

Donate to GreenMaps