114 Camp
San Antonio
TX

CAMPstreet Residences

リユース

このサイトについて

No votes yet

CAMPstreet, with its handsome facade, soaring vertical lines, and rhythmic countenance, originally was built in 1926 as the Duerler Candy Factory. From 1937 to 2000, the building was owned and occupied by Tobin Surveys, Inc., pioneers in the field of aerial map surveys for the oil and gas industry.

In 2001, Linda Pace purchased the building and 1.3 acres at 114 Camp Street for development as CAMPstreet Residences. Pace is founder and trustee of Artpace San Antonio. She is an artist, collector, and philanthropist whose vision for the residential building, rich with art and vitality, will serve as a catalyst for further development of the South Flores Street neighborhood in which it is located.

Location:

Javascript is required to view this map.

コメント

コネクション

ここでは、関連したサイトと比較、地図の探索、ボランティアについてやこのサイトへの行きかたなどがわかります。

行きかた

Contacts

このグリーンサイトと同じ第一アイコンを指定しているサイトは自動的にここに表示されます。ここに表示されているほかのサイトを見て比較してみよう。
この地図にある関連サイト
世界中の関連サイト
Choose a connections category from the list on the left.

マルチメディア

Registered users can post photos, videos, and documents here.

インパクト

まだ誰からもインパクトは報告されていません!一番目になりませんか?

Donate to GreenMaps