Town and Village Synagogue

334 East 14 stret
New York
NY 10003

Town and Village Synagogue

祈りの場所

このサイトについて

No votes yet

Founded in 1948 by Harold Levine, T & V first President. It is conservative Jewish synagogue. In early years, T &V was literally a congregation ‘on the move”. From a social hall, to the meeting room of a union, above a liquor store and elsewhere throughout neighborhood, t 7 V kept moving until 1962. Then, in a procession of Torahs up 14 th street, the congregation moved into a former Ukrainian Orthodox church, ending years of wondering. Traditional, participatory, and egalitarian, T&V has members from throughout the New York area.

Location:

Javascript is required to view this map.

コメント

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.

コネクション

ここでは、関連したサイトと比較、地図の探索、ボランティアについてやこのサイトへの行きかたなどがわかります。

行きかた

このグリーンサイトと同じ第一アイコンを指定しているサイトは自動的にここに表示されます。ここに表示されているほかのサイトを見て比較してみよう。
世界中の関連サイト
Choose a connections category from the list on the left.

マルチメディア

Be the first to add a photo, video, or PDF about this site! Each expresses a personal perspective.

インパクト

まだ誰からもインパクトは報告されていません!一番目になりませんか?

新しいコメントの投稿

  • HTMLタグの使用は許可されていません
  • 行と段落は自動的に折り返されます。

書式オプションに関するさらに詳しい情報...

Image CAPTCHA
Enter the characters shown in the image.
Donate to GreenMaps